Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Ladder

18/365



 
 
Well...what do you feel when you look at this photo?  Do you wonder what's going on at the other end?  Do you wonder if he's ever going to get the mud out of those shoes?  Do you wonder if he's going to misstep and put his foot into one of the ladder "holes," lose his balance, and have the whole thing tip over and land him on his back?  YEAH...ME TOO!  Oh...no?  Well, I have had this very unreasonable fear of climbing ladders for years and years.  Must be this happened to me in another life.  Two steps is all I can manage on a ladder because then when I put my foot through the "hole," lose my balance, and the whole thing topples over with me on the bottom, I'll probably survive it...haha! 
 

ACROPHOBIA
Excessive fear of heights, elevators, climbing ladders, pinnacles, etc.; fear of sharp points. 

2 comments: