Friday, November 15, 2013

Baby Toes

15/365

There are so many wonderful photographic challenges to be found online.  There is, of course Project 365, #30thankfuldays on Instagram, a picture a day during each month with suggested themes.  There is even a "Fallen Princesses" theme where grown up Sleeping Beauty, Pocohontas, Belle, and others have come to somewhat questionable ends...it's quite entertaining!  It never ceases to amaze me how clever some people are in coming up with this stuff! 

Yesterday I saw a challenge called "Faceless Portraits."  The goal is to take a portrait of someone but don't include their face.  Today I took up the challenge.  The Young Prince (AKA Henry) was in residence so I took my usual few hundred pictures of him and snapped quite a few that did not include his face.  Below is my favorite.  He has unusual toes, so anyone who knows him knows that this is a picture of him.  I'm liking it...  Here is Henry with his favorite book of the week..."That's Not My Puppy."



1 comment: