Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Meal Toys

May 9, 2015
9/365

For years and years I collected Happy Meal toys.  Some I just saved after the kids were done playing with them, some I specifically went to McDonalds and bought because I was pretty obsessed with them!  I'm a toy momma...  I have always loved toys and have saved oodles of the kid's toys from back in the day- Fisher Price Little People (the REAL ones...), Micro Machines, Legos, Star Wars figures, Polly Pocket, Care Bears, and many more.  Yesterday Henry got a Happy Meal Changeables out of the toy box and was fascinated by it.  I knew I had more so I hunted them down, cleaned them up, and now they are ready for Monday when we will once again "play toys."


I did not pay for my kids to go to college on the proceeds of my Happy Meal toy collection, but making Henry (and the future littles!) smile is much more fun anyway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment